This workshop provides an opportunity to understand the development of attachment patterns. The day will provide opportunities to consider ways of helping clients to examine the past with empathic understanding for self and key attachment figures. Perceived personal defects will be traced back to deficits in parenting.
There will be space for acknowledging the child within and opportunities to help clients to cultivate the parenting they may have missed.
1. Explore how we become attached and why attachment is important
2. Examine secure and insecure attachment
3. Explore attachedment-related trauma
4. Identify attachment figures and attachment style
5. Examine the potential for changing attachment patterns
6. Reflect on leaning with reference to practice
Limited number of places available, early booking advised.
Light refreshments provided throughout the day – bring your own lunch
For a booking form please follow the instructions below: