Would you like to understand more about the LGBT+ community and know how to work effectively with this minority group? This training will enhance your knowledge and raise awareness of issues and complexities LGBT and/or T+ people deal with.
The workshop will include:
• An understanding of sexual orientation, gender identity and dysphoria
• Appropriate and inappropriate language associated with LGBT+
• What issues LGBT and/or T+ people face and impacts on mental health
• Individuals experiences of being outed and hate crimes
• How you can work effectively with this minority group
This workshop day is interactive through discussions, exercises, case studies, clips and a speaker.
Limited number of places available, early booking advised.
Light refreshments provided throughout the day – bring your own lunch
For bookings please follow instructions below: