Trainer: Angela Rodgers, Anger Management Professional Coach and Consultant.
This experiential training aims to help delegates explore anger, its origins, how it manifests and typical client coping mechanisms.
This workshop can be beneficial for those working with clients referred specifically for anger, but also those working with bereaved clients, abused clients, clients struggling with relationships and any other client who struggle with aspects of anger/rage.
1. Be able to define ‘What is anger’ and discuss is it a bad thing?
2. Understand why anger develops, including its drivers and why it can develop into rage
3. Understand the angry client – their perception and thought processes
4. Understand how to effectively risk assess an angry client
5. Understand and be able to help clients explore ‘triggers’
6. Have a knowledge of how to develop behavioural changes using a range of approaches
7. Understand prophylactic care for anger management
Limited number of places available, early booking advised.
Light refreshments provided throughout the day – bring your own lunch.
To book email Catherine at email@example.com or follow the instructions below: